- Account Specialist
- Marketing/Communication & Sales
- Nevada, United States
As an Accounts Specialist in the Retail market, you will be the primary contact with customers and Customer Development Executives to build and maintain relationships. You will work to expand each order and quote through a variety of approaches, including 'Up-Sell', 'Cross-Sell' and 'Discovery' techniques. You will participate in special projects and provide various levels of support as required.
- Contribute to the development of strategic accounts while acting as the primary interface for daily customer activity.
- Promptly answer calls in the (Retail) Market 'V.I.P. call queue' to ensure customer delight
- Convert inquiries to orders while promoting the value proposition in all customer interactions.
- Collaborate effectively with our cross-functional teams to address customer needs
- Perform customer transaction and account management assistance allowing Customer Development Executives to “be with the customer” 100% of the time.
- Provide database maintenance to improve efficiency in marketing programs and sales strategy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated superior customer service abilities
- Proficient in building relationships on the phone
- Strong desire to collaborate and serve
- Strong attention to detail, ability to multitask effective time management and organization skills
- Professional and pleasant phone demeanor
- Bachelor’s degree in business
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Salesforce.com experience a plus