- Junior Software Engineer
- Technology & IT
- Maryland, United States
The Junior Software Engineer will support all phases of the software engineering life cycle.
- Tailor base product to new customers, develop both customer specific and product enhancements.
- Provide software engineering support to help maintain our customer's operational public address systems under maintenance.
- Investigate and resolve system anomalies, develop minor enhancements, evaluate and assure continued system health.
- Work closely with development engineers to assure operational systems are supported in coordination with the latest product features.
- Establish effective working relationships with customer's support personnel such that an effective team is established to investigate, troubleshoot and resolve problems and/or to document potential upgrades
Education/ Position Requirements:
- The ideal candidate will possess two (2) or more years of software development experience.
- Programming Languages: C/C++, JAVA, SQL, PL/SQL, .NET, HTML/CSS, ASP.NET.
- Database: Oracle.
- Operating Systems Experience: Windows (2000, 98, 95, NT, 2008, 2012).
- Experience working on transit and rail contracts and systems.
- Experience with real time systems.
- Experience working directly with customers in a product support environment.
- RDBMS knowledge is a plus.