- Business Development Executive - VAR
- Marketing/Communication & Sales
- Maryland, United States
As our Business Development Executive, you will be an integral part of our dynamic company whose environment is the rapidly growing world of wireless technology. You will work independently and across teams to strategically provide our customers with the critical products, services and solutions they need to design, build, run and maintain their wireless systems.
Personal Accountabilities Include:
- The ability to target and create “new customers” by identifying key decision makers, demonstrating a strategic selling approach and successfully positioning the value proposition.
- Maintaining a high level of activity to meet daily sales metrics and develop a healthy sales funnel.
- Respond quickly and confidently to daily inbound leads.
- Engage, Qualify, Develop Solutions, Set Up, Close and Develop new customers.
- Daily use of Salesforce.com tools and systems to manage, track and develop customers.
- Meet or exceed monthly and quarterly revenue and profitability targets.
- Build value into the sale for all Customer levels and opportunities
- Develop a consultative relationship with a focus on total addressable opportunities
- Exhibit thorough knowledge of company history, culture, identity and goals
- Ability to target New Customers, create interest through value selling and close the account.
- Professional presentation skills and highly developed interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently while collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Self-motivated with proven experience managing multiple, competing priorities.
- Ability to manage portfolio of 75-100 relationships with high frequency of quality contacts
- Articulate, persuasive and influential communicator with high level active listening skills
- Ability to creatively handle Customer interactions and value-selling opportunities
- 4-year college degree
- Experience working with corporate structures, business-to-business sales
- 2-3 years of Experience in selling wireless network solutions preferred within Government, VAR, Carrier, Private Systems Operators or other Vertical Markets using Wireless Network systems and services.
- Successful “Cold Calling” & New Account Acquisition record of selling into commercial customers.
- Track record of successful revenue and profit generation year after year
- Working knowledge of MS word, excel and power point
- Salesforce.com experience, a plus