- Python Application Developer
- Technology & IT
- Maryland, United States
The Python Application Developer will manipulate advanced data structures and utilize programming patterns to develop better structured applications
The successful candidate(s) will:
- Participate as a member of an application development team using object-oriented programming (OOP) with open-source software.
- Need prior experience with all phases of the software development life-cycle.
- Leverage change management processes for software, schema, and configuration.
- Support Agile development which incorporates automated testing during development cycle.
- Interact with onsite "customers" for requirements and implementation.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Three (3) or more years of experience with Python development.
- Three (3) or more years of object-oriented software design and development.
- Three (3) or more years of experience in the complete SDLC.
- Experience with one or more of the following: (listed in order of preference)
- Strong Object-Oriented programming skills.
- Strong database and SQL (Oracle, PostgreSQL) skills.
- Rapid development.
- Frameworks such as; REST, Web Services, SOAP, and XML-RPC.
- Relational database integration, rapid/agile development methodologies.