- Business Development Executive
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Maryland, United States
The Business Development Executive will be responsible for targeting, engaging and acquiring the most highly valued segment of our business. You will work independently and across teams to strategically provide our customers with the critical products, services and solutions they need to design, build, run and maintain their wireless systems.
Personal Accountabilities Include:
- Manage leads and schedule qualified product demonstrations for senior sales executives in order to reach performance based goals
- Utilize Salesforce.com to prepare target lists for cold calling, maintaining prospect data and prioritizing daily activity
- Respond quickly and confidently to daily inbound leads.
- Engage, Qualify, Develop Solutions, Set Up, Close and Develop new customers.
- Meet or exceed monthly and quarterly revenue and profitability targets.
- Build value into the sale for all Customer levels and opportunities
- Develop a consultative relationship with a focus on total addressable opportunities.
- Exhibit thorough knowledge of company history, culture, identity and goals.
- Ability to creatively handle Customer interactions and value-selling opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree required (preferably in related field)
- Desire to start a career in software sales and advance within the company
- Solid understanding of business concepts and ability to quickly learn software & technology tools
- Confidence presenting information over the phone to business decision-makers
- Proven success prospecting and making outbound sales calls
- Expert at communicating via phone, email, webinar and face-to-face
- Hustle and determination
- Ability to adapt to new situations quickly in an ever-changing industry
- 5-10 years of Experience in selling wireless network solutions preferred within Vertical Markets using Wireless Network systems and services.
- Salesforce.com experience, a plus.